Bedroom Decorating Trends You Will Love
Depending on your age, you may have seen some decorating trends come and go you wish you could erase from your memory. Maybe you even loved a few of these trends until you incorporated them into your space and had a "What was I thinking?" moment. Fortunately, new bedroom decorating trends are fresh, elegant, and timeless. You won't be in a hurry to remodel or redecorate when you enjoy some of these trends in your space.
- Floral Wall Art - Your environment can have a huge psychological effect on your mental state. If you have a hard time sleeping or you are always stressed, you need soothing elements in the room that are pleasing to the eye, and calming to the brain. Flamboyant and extravagant floral art is fresh and fantasy-like. For example, a large branch of cherry blossoms over the bed or a painted retiring dandelion with seeds blowing across the wall like they encountered a gust of wind will definitely make a statement.
- Shades of Gray - Gray is really popular this year, and it has nothing to do with the movie. It works best when you incorporate a variety of gray shades into the space, you can finish the look with elements of black and white. Take this one step farther and add a few details with a bold color. Bright yellow and lime green are great options.
- Modern Fireplace - You will find you want to spend a lot more time in the bedroom when the environment is warm and relaxing. Why sit on the sofa and watch TV? You can lie on your comfortable bed while being warmed by your modern fireplace instead. Bio ethanol fireplaces burn a clean fuel source and require no venting.
- Romantic Chandelier - You don't need to have a significant other to appreciate the beauty a romantic chandelier can bring to a space. Boring ceiling fans with lights are out and dramatic chandeliers are in. This gives you a great opportunity to introduce a different metal to the space. Copper, brushed nickel and brass are all popular.
- Danish Beds - Okay, platform beds are still very much in style, as are four-post and canopy varieties, but there is something special about the organic lines of Danish beds. The low, streamlined frame oozes of sophistication while the curved headboard brings a softness to its surrounding environment. Complement the look with an uncluttered room.
- Moroccan Accents - The Moroccan theme has been growing in popularity the past couple years, and is officially the style to have now. Choose curtains, bedding, canvas prints, etc., with Moroccan patterns. Don't feel as though they have to match!
- Brady Draper